We are proud to be working with IndyCog and the many awesome sponsors to provide an excellent bike to work experience this friday!
All the info you need here!
Head straight to the specific trains here!
Activities for the day include free all day bike parking, free breakfast, and the chance to learn more about resources for bike commuters and bike safety.
Bike to Work Day Timeline (times and events subject to change)
• 5:45- 6:45 AM | Bike Trains depart from various starting locations across the region to ride downtown
• 7:00AM | Bike Hub and East Market Plaza/Market St. opens to bicycle commuters
• Temporary parking by Pedal &Park, complimentary breakfast by Green Bean Delivery, Whole Foods Market, and coffee served by Tinker Street Coffee
• All day bike parking (showers & lockers incl.) is available in the Indy Bike Hub YMCA
• 7:30AM | Comments by representatives from the Indianapolis cycling community, including IndyCog Executive Director, Damon Richards
• 7:45AM | Comments by Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett
• 9:00AM | Festivities in East Market Plaza conclude and temporary outdoor bike parking ends
• Noon | Free bike commuter lunch and learn at the Indy Bike Hub YMCA.
• 4:30PM to 6:30PM | Bike trains depart for home (Meet in front of Indy Bike Hub YMCA)
• 7:00PM | All-day parking expires at the Indy Bike Hub YMCA